We provide high quality diagnostic and imaging services on your behalf from a safe and efficient environment, furnished with the latest in imaging technology. As the only fully-fledged radiology unit in Gampaha district, we offer the following imaging facilities;
- CT scan – Computerized tomography (CT) scans combine X-ray images taken from different angles of your body using a computer processing system to produce a cross-sectional image of your body. This detailed image shows sections of your bones, soft tissue and blood vessels letting your doctor obtain a more informative outlook when compared to a plain X-ray image.
- MRI – Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a technology that uses strong magnets, radio waves and a computer image to obtain a detailed picture inside your body. The scan gives a detailed 3D image of all the soft tissue. Your doctor will use this technology for diagnostic purposes as well as to see how well you respond to treatment.
- Digital X ray – Digital X-rays allow radiographers to digitally transfer and enhance images for a better view. In digital radiography, the technicians use digital x-ray sensors in place of traditional photographic film
- Ultrasound – This is an imaging technology that uses high-frequency sound waves to look inside your organs. Your doctor will use ultrasound scans to diagnose certain conditions and to look at your growing baby if you are pregnant. This is a non-invasive and a safe technology.
- Mammogram – Mammogram technology uses low-energy X-rays to examine your breasts. Your doctor will use this test to detect breast cancer early.
- Dexa scan – Dexa scan is a type of X-ray that lets your doctor measure bone mineral density. This technology is used to measure bone loss.
Our Radiology department is equipped with a high end 1.5 Tesla MRI Scanner. Our 128 Slice State of the Art CT scanner is capable of performing high quality imaging including cardiac imaging. Our high tech digital x-ray processer gives clear and error free images and digitally stores images which can be retrieved later.
You can depend on our trained radiographers to take care of diagnostic and treatment imaging requirements with expertise. They work around the clock to facilitate both in-house patients and visiting patients.