Women’s Wellness clinic
You can come to us for routine check-ups to stay in optimal health or choose one of the special screenings, check-ups or treatments.
• Pap Smear test
• Breast screening
• Menstrual disorder care
• Family planning
• Treatment for prepubertal and
“Suwatha Piyasa” Wellness Centre – add the wellness center term to use in this one – get the
Our Wellness Centre conducts a number of clinics including Diabetic Clinic, Women’s Wellness Clinic, Men’s Wellness Clinic, Noncommunicable Disease Clinic and Health Education programmes.
The Centre offers a number of OPD and in-house health check packages to suit a wide range of individuals at highly competitive rates. Our centre, ‘Suwatha Piyasa’ designed for health check also provides counselling services, pre-recruitment medical check-ups, corporate health screenings and Insurance medical screenings.
General Guidelines before undergoing a Health Check
• We encourage you to make a prior appointment before you come for the Health Check.
• Please make sure to obtain the instructions about fasting hours from the Health Check Coordinator along with your appointment. (12 hours fasting is mandatory.)
• Make sure you wear suitable clothes which makes it easier for you to undergo the check-up.
• Please note that the entire Health Check process takes 5 to 6 hours.
• Please keep the Health Check Coordinator informed if you are planning to go out of the hospital during the Health Check process.
• Package prices may vary for additional services/investigations/consultations/drugs (if any).
Women’s Wellness Clinic
– Include what I sent through WhatsApp
For Further Information, Please Contact Us on: 01120146567/0779405838